Keeping up with the Taylor Tots

There is never a dull day around here!

Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day


I hope all you moms out there had a fabulous Mother's Day! My first one was extra special! Alice gave me some beautiful tulips and a card, then took me to IHOP for breakfast. Then as you can see we took a trip to the Aquarium and visited the turtles. This was also Robert's first trip to the SC Aquarium. We had a great time, and bumped into some other friends while we were there. Alice did like sitting in front of the big tank and watching the big fish and divers swim by...I'm sure all of it was quite puzzling to her!

2 comments:

Henry Dawgs said...

That Alice sure is resourceful. :-) I'm so glad you had such a wonderful 1st Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day!!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy you had a wonderful first mother's day! I guess it was a lot of emotion!
Can't wait to see you!!!!