Keeping up with the Taylor Tots

There is never a dull day around here!

Monday, May 12, 2008

A hair-raising experience

I think anyone would agree that the mohawk is making a big comeback! Alice has the attitude to pull this off! Her hair is certainly getting a bit longer...I may be able to get barrettes in it soon (she will have to relinquish the 'hawk though) The second photo shows a very familiar sight of last week-the hands to the cheeks/ears, her gums sure bothered her. It kinda looked like the "Home Alone" pose to me!


2 comments:

Henry Dawgs said...

She is SO precious!!! Poor baby...teething is no fun for Mommy or baby! I think the boys have one more tooth to go...woo-hoo!!!

Lauren said...

Oh, I love the mohawk! It's so cute! Sorry she's teething, but congrats on the milestone, nonetheless. She's so beautiful!