Keeping up with the Taylor Tots

There is never a dull day around here!

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I'm sitting tall!




Alice is doing lots of sitting these days, she still hasn't perfected keeping her balance...she loses it backwards quite often which keeps me on my toes. And as for our weekend away...Alice was well loved on at MaMa and PaPa's...and I survived! I thought I might throw up as PaPa was leaving with Alice in his car from Jacksonboro where we met up. We were able to sustain on periodic reports and amazingly enough we slept horribly through the weekend, and once Alice was back with us on Sunday we all slept through the night "like babies".

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I'm glad you're back with your baby now and can sleep better! I love the pictures! Way to go Alice!

Henry Dawgs said...

Kristin, she is SO precious!! She makes the cutest little expressions!!!