Keeping up with the Taylor Tots

There is never a dull day around here!

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Alice's Baptism






Alice was Baptized on Sunday at our church Blessed Sacrament. She was absolutely beautiful in her white gown and did so well at church, the baptism service and the luncheon we had afterwards at home. Alice's Godparents Charlie Neely and Kim Warner were present as well as Charlie's wife Kelly and Kim's fiance Matt. Alice's grandparents (except Granddaddy who is still travelling for work in FL), Aunt Ashley, cousin Holly, and friends Cassy and Eva Andrus also were able to attend. We had such a good time celebrating!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Oh I wish I could've been there! She looked absolutely beautiful (of course)! I haven't checked blogs in forever! I'm so glad I did! Great pictures! Congratulations to Alice!

Love you!